Four Injured in Tractor-Trailer Accident on Candler Road in Gainesville
Where: The accident occurred on Candler Road in Gainesville, Georgia.
What Happened: A tractor-trailer allegedly struck several other commercial vehicles that had stopped or slowed.
- Lloyd Mitchell Crane, driver of tractor-trailer
- Axel Andrade Diaz, driver of Ford Transit Van
- Terry Bass, driver of dump truck
- Colo Edin, driver of commercial van
- Jason Rainwater, driver of Dodge Ram
- Bailey Viele, passenger in Dodge Ram
- Jason Rainwater, 20, injured
- Bailey Viele, 22, injured
- Lloyd Mitchell Crane, 66, injured
- Colo Edin, 43, injured
On or about Tuesday, March 23rd, 2021, an accident between a tractor-trailer, two commercial vans, a d ump truck and a pickup sent four individuals to the hospital. Troopers from the GSP said the accident was reported along Candler Road in Gainesville, Georgia.
Right now, police have reason to believe a tractor-trailer driven by Lloyd Mitchell Crane crashed into two commercial vans driven by Axel Diaz and Colo Edin, a pickup truck driven by Jason Rainwater, and a dump truck driven by Terry Bass. Following the initial collision, steel I-beams towed by Crane’s truck pierced one of the commercial vans.
Paramedics transported Rainwater, and his passenger, Bailey Viele, Crane and Edin to a nearby hospital with unknown injuries.
Officials indicated Charges were anticipated for Crane in connection with the accident.
Georgia State Patrol and local authorities are investigating the accident.
Questions About Your Options After an Accident?
Claim your free, no obligation consultation with a qualified attorney from Grossman Law.Get Help Now