James M. Hagwood, Sylvia Perales, Jesse L. Perales Killed in Tractor-Trailer Accident on Highway 30 in Whitley County
Where: The accident occurred on Highway 30 in Whitley County, Indiana.
What Happened: A tractor-trailer allegedly struck the back of several vehicles.
- James M. Hagwood, driver of Toyota
- Sylvia Perales, passenger in Toyota
- Jesse L. Perales, passenger in Toyota
- Driver of second passenger vehicle
- Driver of third passenger vehicle
- Driver of tractor-trailer
- James M. Hagwood, 50, killed
- Sylvia Perales, 59, killed
- Jesse L. Perales, 29, killed
On or about Wednesday, April 13th, 2022, around 6:47 in the morning, an accident between a tractor-trailer and several passenger vehicles left three individuals dead. Troopers from the ISP said the accident was reported along Highway 30 in Whitley County, Indiana.
Troopers from the Indiana State Police said 50-year-old James M. Hagwood, 59-year-old Sylvia Perales, and 29-year-old Jesse Perales were killed when the vehicle they were in was allegedly struck by a tractor-trailer on Highway 30. After the initial accident, the tractor-trailer struck two other vehicles.
According to Google Maps, Highway 30 cuts east and west through Whitley County.
State and local agencies assisted after the accident.
Questions About Your Options After an Accident?
Claim your free, no obligation consultation with a qualified attorney from Grossman Law.Get Help Now